Individual Single Vision

Haben Sie eine Frage an den Augenoptiker zu Ihrer Brille. Stellen Sie hier Ihre Frage. (Hinweis: Wir haben hier keine Redaktion. Die Beantwortung Ihrer Fragen werden von Augenoptikern auf freiwilliger Basis durchgeführt. Es besteht kein Anspruch auf eine Beantwortung)
Ineedglasses

Individual Single Vision

Beitragvon Ineedglasses » Sonntag 18. Oktober 2020, 17:27

Guten Tag, the Optiker offered me individual single vision lens from Optiswiss for xxx€. It's the first time I considered this "freeform" process.

How is the comparison between Optiswiss One S-Fusion (One HD), to others, e.g. Essilor Eyecode, Zeiss Individual SV, Rodenstock Impression Mono?

For the measurements, Optiswiss uses the iPad camera with fixed marker points in 3 axis. Essilor, Zeiss, Rodenstock uses the Visioffice, i.Terminal, ImpressionIST, fixed to the wall or ground, so maybe it's more accurate than with iPad in the hand? Or maybe I can ask the Optiker to put the Optiswiss iPad on the Stativ. Essilor uses 3 axis marker points, Zeiss only 2 axis (the plastic clip with the location points for the software to calculate the coordinates). Rodenstock has no marker points so I don't know how the software finds the reference points.

At the moment I have 1.67 index, but the compression and chromatic aberration from low abbe is a problem for me (in the periphery). This was why the Optiker offered the freeform lens. He said the perspective will be more flat and less distortion at the edge. For -4.0 sphere, -1.0 cyl, I want to go back to 1.60 for the better optics in the periphery. But is it better to go back to 1.50 index?

(Preis wurde von Mod gelöscht, da dieser nichts mit der Eingangsfrage zu tun hat)

Ineedglasses

Re: Individual Single Vision

Beitragvon Ineedglasses » Montag 19. Oktober 2020, 19:39

I read that Seiko Super MV (now called Individual A-Z?) has double side freeform, front and back sides, which produces very clear vision on the edges. Some other product from Hoya is possibly also double sided.

How much improvement is there from double side freeform, compared to single side?

Are the freeform single vision products from Optiswiss, Essilor, Rodenstock, Zeiss also double sided, or only freeform on the back side with stock aspheric on the front side?

GodEmperor

Re: Individual Single Vision

Beitragvon GodEmperor » Montag 19. Oktober 2020, 20:27

Well, that's not an answer to your questions... I don't think that this can be really clarified here, the problem is difficult to convey even in german. The really best thing is to look for an optician in the immediate surrounding and inform him of your language preference beforehand.
Good luck and success!
Rechtschreibung und Zeichensetzung sind frei erfunden, Ähnlichkeiten mit der Realität sind purer Zufall.

Zurück zu „Fragen zur Brille“